Dear follower of Srila Prabhupada,
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Kindly submit your homage to Srila Prabhupada for his Vyasa-puja book by 31 May 2018.
The standards for submitting an offering to the traditional Vyasa-puja book are as follows:
- Absolutely no offerings will be accepted after 31 May 2018.
- Offerings must be in English.
- Please restrict the length to a maximum of 1,000 words.
- Do not “recycle” an offering — no offerings from previous years will be accepted.
- The Vyasa-puja book is meant for glorifying Srila Prabhupada, not venting grievances. BBTA reserves the right to reject an offering it deems inappropriate or to ask for a rewrite.
- When writing an offering on behalf of a temple or other unit, please try to write in such a way that the other devotees in your unit can also identify with the offering.
Who may write an offering?
- Governing Body Commissioners
- Authorized representatives of ISKCON temples, congregational devotees, preaching centers, farms, gurukulas, BBToffices, and “others,” such as BTG magazine and ISCOWP (this is not a complete list). If there is some doubt, we will request you to send written authorization from your GBCrepresentative.
- No multiple offerings. For example, a temple should not enlist all its bhaktas to write offerings under the temple heading. Joint authorship (2-4 devotees) of a single offering is fine.
- Please make sure you tell us where the offering originates. For example: South African (Midrand Temple), NOT just South African. If we don’t know where the offering comes from, we will not print it.
We will confirm receipt of your offering by e-mail. BBTA is not responsible for lost offerings.
Hoping this meets you well, I remain Your servant,
WOW! Media is offering this page as a service for the collection of offerings for the Vyasa Puja of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada. WOW! Media is not responsible for the accuracy of the content that you will provide. It remains your responsibility to fill in the form correctly.