1. Select Tools > E-mail Accounts…
3. Select Add a new email account, then click Next
4. Select POP3, then click Next
5. Fill out the input fields as shown:
◦ Your name: the name that you wish to appear on your emails in the “From” field
◦ Email Address: the email address of the mailbox i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
◦ Incoming mail server (POP server): see step 2 above – for example: pop.example.com (where “example.com” is your hosting account’s PrimaryDomain or your domain name)
◦ Outgoing mail server (SMTP server): see step 2 above – for example: smtp.example.com (where “example.com” is your hosting account’s PrimaryDomain or your domain name)
◦ User name: your full mailbox name, for example: email@example.com
◦ Password: your mailbox password
6. Click More Settings…
◦ Select the “Outgoing Server” tab
◦ Select “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication”
7. Click OK
8. Click Test Account Settings. All settings should work.
9. Click Next, then click Finish.
You should now be able to send and receive email. PLEASE NOTE: You need to adjust your Outlook Settings to delete emails from the server. You can set it to delete after 14 days, etc, but you do need to delete emails at some point because the server mailbox get’s too full and cannot handle email delivery after 10 000 emails or 250mb.
Open Outlook > Click on File > Account settings > Select the Email account > Click on Change > More Settings > Advanced > Delivery > Choose the appropriate options to delete or not store emails on the server. Test your email.